To apply for an veterinary internship at our practice, if you wish to work in the UK from overseas, you will need to have a DVM qualification AND proof of certification for the below criteria:
- RCVS Statutory Membership Examination.
- Initial/first declaration of intention to sit application form, which you must complete if you wish to be added to our active candidate list.
- RCVS Guidance on Reasonable Adjustment, which needs to be completed if you require different arrangements for the examination on the account of a disability or other particular need.
- Statutory Membership Examination self-assessment skills list, which needs to be completed and submitted along with your initial declaration of intention to sit application form.
- IELTS English examination certificate
We will then be able to offer you
- Help to obtain a visa to work in UK and the costs of this visa paid for
- A 6 to 12 month Internship on UK minimum wage with a view to full time employment after the internship with a salary of £35k per year
- Help with finding accommodation in the local area
If you have the above certification ready then please email a copy of each certificate along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org